Cialis (Tadalafil) is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (male impotence). It helps to achieve and maintain an erection sufficient for sexual activity. It works by allowing a greater flow of blood into the penis when a man taking the medication is sexually aroused. It works only with sexual stimulation and does not increase sexual desire. This medication is also used to treat symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men with enlarged prostates. It helps to relieve symptoms such as the frequent need to urinate, painful urination, or the sensation of not completely emptying the bladder. It does this by relaxing muscles in the prostate and bladder. The recommended starting dose of Cialis is 10mg.
The brand Cialis is manufactured by Eli Lilly come from different manufacturers around the world including Canada, India, Turkey and UK. Currently we are carrying different generic Tadalafil from Canadian and India manufacturers as below. Cialis(Tadalafil) is available in 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg tablets. We also supply different quantities, please call our toll free at 1.877.745.9217 for more details.
* Canada - by Aurobingdo and Marcan (called Auro-Tadalafil, Mar-Tadalafil)
Cipla - called Tadaflo or Tagra
Macleods - called Megalis
SAVA Healthcare - called Exilar
Sun Pharma - called Modula
Cialis Side Effects
Contact your doctor if you experience these side effects and they are severe or bothersome.
• Back pain;
• Facial flushing;
• Indigestion or stomach discomfort following meals;
• Muscle ache;
• Nasal Congestion
Stop taking the medication and see your doctor immediately if any of the following occur:
• An allergic reaction (rash; itching; shortness of breath; swollen face, lips or throat);
• Chest pains, an irregular heartbeat or shortness of breath when starting sexual activity;
• Hearing loss;
• Prolonged (longer than 4 hours), painful, or inappropriate erection of penis;
• Sudden dizziness;
• Temporary memory loss;
• Vision changes, including partial or total loss of vision