Ventolin (albuterol) is a bronchodilator that relaxes muscles in the airways and increases air flow to the lungs. This medication is used to treat asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and other breathing disorders. It is also used to prevent asthma attacks caused by exercise. It is a quick relief, also a fast-acting inhaler. It works by relaxing the muscles in the walls of the small airways in the lungs. This helps to open up the airways and make breathing easier.
Ventolin HFA is used by vets for dogs and cats to open airways which makes breathing easier. The aerokat or aerosol chamber make it much easier to administer this inhaled medication. Other COPD inhalers are: Atrovent, Pulmicort, Symbicort
Proventil HFA and Ventolin Have Similar Safety Profiles During Regular Use - 1998, ER Bleecker, DG Tinkelman, J Ramsdell, BP Ekholm, found that "profile as Ventolin during regular use. Regular use of either Proventil HFA or Ventolin did not cause asthma control to deteriorate."
We currently have the brand Ventorlin from Canada and Turkey manufactured by GSK and the generic Asthalin inhaler from Canada by a manufacturer. It may come from other countries around the world. Ventolin comes in an inhalation aerosol (100 mcg/200 dose) and a solution for nebulization. (5 mg/ml/10 ml).
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
• Bronchospasm (wheezing, chest tightness, trouble breathing);
• Chest pain and fast, pounding, or uneven heart beats;
• Dangerously high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, confusion, chest pain, etc.);
• Low potassium (confusion, uneven hear rate, extreme thirst, etc.);
• Tremor, nervousness
Less serious Ventolin side effects may include:
• Cough, hoarseness, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose;
• Dry mouth and throat;
• Headache, dizziness;
• Mild nausea, vomiting;
• Muscle pain;
• Sleep problems (insomnia)
It is important to keep Ventolin on hand at all times. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of medicine completely. Use the prescribed dosage only. An overdose of Ventolin can be fatal. You must consult your doctor if you are taking any other medications as they may interact with Ventolin, including diuretics, digoxin, beta blockers, antidepressants, MAOIs and other bronchodilators. You should also inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding as Ventolin may cause harm to unborn and new born babies.
• How can I purchase Ventolin haler from Canada?
You can purchase Ventolin haler from Canada online from Canadian Pharmacy King, or by phone, by fax, by mail or email.
• What is the price of Ventolin HFA?
We offer a competitive price of Ventolin haler 100 mcg/200 dose from $25.33 if you purchase the quality of three.
• What is the cost savings of buying Ventolin haler from Canada compared to the USA?
We currently stock Ventolin haler from Canada at $39.99 for 100 mcg/200 dose. The lower price from USA starts from $59.91. You can probably save 33% when you order Ventolin haler from Canadian Pharmacy King, according to GoodRX.
• What are the steps to order Ventolin inhalation from a Canadian pharmacy?
Please view our How-to-Order page for the steps to order Ventolin inhalation from Canadian pharmacy King.
• How long does it take for Ventolin to be delivered from Canada to the USA?
It may take 4-8 business days for Ventolin to be delivered from Canada and 4 to 6 weeks for the medication from overseas after the order is shipped out.
• What are the shipping costs associated with buying Ventolin from Canada?
Our shipping cost for buying Ventolin is $10.00 from Canada to the USA, for your entire order regardless of the number of products you order.
• How can I get a prescription for Ventolin HFA Inhalation?
You can get a prescription for Ventolin HFA Inhalation from your physician or a qualified healthcare provider.
• Are there any discounts or coupons available for Ventolin?
Unfortunately, there are no discounts or coupons available for Ventolin. However, Canadian Pharmacy King is proud to offer exceptional high-quality prescription medications at an affordable price.