Premarin (Conjugated Estrogens) belong to the class of medications known as estrogen replacement therapy. Estrogen is a female sex hormone produced by the ovaries. Once a woman reaches menopause, the ovaries produce less estrogen and symptoms of menopause can occur. Conjugated estrogen is a type of treatment called hormone replacement therapy (HRT) used to manage menopausal symptoms such as abnormal uterine bleeding (spotting), hot flashes, sweating, and chills. This medication may also help in the treatment and preventions of osteoporosis caused by estrogen deficiency when combined with diet, calcium and exercise. It is sometimes used as part of cancer treatment in women and men. The recommended dose of this medication ranges from 0.3mg to 1.25mg daily, depending on the condition being treated. It is recommended that this medication be taken at the lowest dose possible and for the shortest duration required to treat the condition. Other women’s health product include: Vagifem, Estrace.
Premarin improves memory, prevents scopolamine-induced amnesia and increases number of basal forebrain choline acetyltransferase positive cells in middle-aged surgically menopausal rats - 2009, JI Acosta, L Mayer, JS Talboom, C Zay, found that " CEE can provide cognitive benefits on spatial learning, reference and working memory, possibly through cholinergic mechanisms."
We currently have the brand from Canada, UK, and India manufactured by Pfizer. Premarin is available in tablet form and strengths in 0.3 mg, 0.625 mg, and 1.25 mg. The generic version of Premarin is currently not available.
Contact your doctor immediately if you experience these side effects:
• A breast lump;
• Abnormal vaginal bleeding;
• Chest pain or heavy feeling;
• Confusion, problems with memory or concentration;
• Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
• Migraine headache;
• Pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
• Pain, swelling or tenderness in your stomach;
• Sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
• Sudden severe headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
• Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet
Less serious side effects may include:
• Breast pain, tenderness, or swelling;
• Changes in weight or appetite;
• Changes in your menstrual periods, decreased sex drive;
• Freckles or darkening of facial skin;
• Mild headache, nervousness, dizziness, tired feeling;
• Mild nausea, vomiting, bloating, stomach cramps;
• Problems with contact lenses;
• Vaginal itching or discharge
Premarin should not be used to prevent heart disease or dementia, because this medicine may actually increase your risk of developing these conditions. Long term use of Premarin may increase your risk of breast cancer, heart attack, stroke or blood clot. Talk to your doctor about your risks before using the medication. This medication should not be used during pregnancy. If you become pregnant while taking this medication, contact your doctor immediately. This medication passes into breast milk and is not recommended for breast-feeding women. There may be an interaction between Premarin and other medications such as anastrazole, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), blood pressure lowering agents, cyclosporine, ropinirole, topiramate, warfarin, thyroid medications, etc. Please consult with your doctor if you are taking any of these medications.
• Are there any reputable online Canadian pharmacies that sell Premarin?
Canadian Pharmacy King is a certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA), has been a trusted and reputable online pharmacy that sell Premarin. Fast shipping to the USA, affordable prices.
• Do I need a prescription to purchase Premarin from a Canadian pharmacy?
Yes, you need a prescription to purchase Premarin from a Canadian pharmacy.
• How much does a Premarin prescription cost?
The cost of Premarin 0.3 mg currently starts from $99.99 for 84 tablets. However, the cost of Premarin may vary depend on the countries, dosages, and quantities.
• Are there any Premarin coupons or discounts available?
Unfortunately, there are no discounts or coupons available for Premarin. However, Canadian Pharmacy King is proud to offer exceptional high-quality prescription medications at an affordable price.
• What are the shipping costs and delivery times for ordering Premarin from Canada?
Our shipping charge is a single flat rate of $10.00. It may take 4-8 business days for ordering Premarin shipped from Canada. If you have any questions about shipping frame, please contact our customer support at 1-877-745-9217 for details.
• Can I use my U.S. health insurance to cover the cost of Premarin from a Canadian pharmacy?
No, unfortunately we do not accept any types of insurance to cover the cost of Premarin from a Canadian pharmacy.