Common side effects of Luvox may include drowsiness, dizziness, shaking, feeling anxious, depressed mood, sleep problems, upset stomach, gas, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dry mouth, sore throat, muscle pain, sweating, rash, heavy menstrual periods, or changes in sex drive.
Contact your doctor immediately if you notice more serious side effects such as:
• Anxiety, racing thoughts, risk-taking behaviour, sleep problems, feelings of extreme happiness or irritability;
• Blurred vision, tunnel vision, eye pain or swelling, seeing halos around lights;
• Changes in weight or appetite;
• Easy bruising or bleeding;
• Signs of low levels of sodium in the body (headache, confusion, memory problems, severe weakness, loss of coordination, feeling unsteady);
• Signs of a severe nervous system reaction (stiff, rigid muscles, high fever, sweating, confusion, fast or uneven heartbeats, tremors, feeling like you might pass out)
Seek medical attention immediately if you notice signs of serotonin syndrome, such as agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
This is not a complete list of side effects. If you notice any other side effects not listed here, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.