Do not be alarmed by this list of possible side effects. You may not experience any of them. The common side effects of Ludiomil may include drowsiness, blurred vision, light headedness, dry mouth, difficulty urinating, constipation, excessive sweating, increased appetite and weight gain, tired feeling and mental dullness, anxiety, disturbed sleep or nightmares, shakiness or trembling, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, headache, reduced sexual desire, swelling of the breasts, increased sensitivity to the sun, hair loss, change in sense of taste, agitation, nervousness, memory impairment, disturbances in attention, unsteadiness when walking, uncontrollable twitching, blocked nose, mouth ulcers and cold sores, tooth decay, fever, swollen ankles or feet, increased pressure in the eye, abnormal liver function test.
Tell your doctor immediately if you notice any of the following:
• depersonalization (a state in which one's thoughts and feelings seem unreal or not to belong to oneself);
• fast or irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure;
• fall, eye pain or bone fractures, fainting spells, seizures (fits), irritability;
• frequent passing of large amounts of urine;
• low sodium levels in the blood (sick, confused, exhausted, with muscle weakness or cramps, loss of balance);
• life-threatening skin condition caused by a reaction to drugs, which starts with painful red areas, then large blisters and ends with peeling of layers of skin accompanied by fever and chills, aching muscles;
• psychotic disorders (severe mental disorders that cause abnormal thinking and perceptions);
• severe dizziness or difficulty in speaking or slurred speech;
• severe confusion or hallucinations (seeing, hearing or feeling things that are not there), especially in elderly;
• unusual bleeding or bruising under the skin
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please call your doctor if you have any further concerns or questions.