Inflectra (Infliximab-Dyyb for Injection, biosimilar inflixima) is a prescription medication used to treat certain types of arthritis (psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis), certain bowel diseases (Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis), and ankylosing spondylitis. This medication is also used to treat severe or disabling plaque psoriasis. Inflectra contains the active ingredient Infliximab-Dyyb, it belongs to the drug class called biologics and it acts as an immunosuppressant drug. It works by blocking the actions of a certain natural substance (tumor necrosis factor alpha, TMF) in the body that help to decrease inflammation and weaken your immune system. Inflectra is injected intravenously (IV) into a vein by your doctor or a health care professional.
Inflectra must be refrigerated at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F). It is only available on BACKORDER and Local PICK UP.
Our Canadian pharmacy king fulfillment center currently supplies brand name Inflectra Vial comes from Canada manufactured by Hospira Healthcare (a Pfizer company). It is available in an intravenous infusion (powder for solution), each Inflectra vial contains 100 mg of the infliximab-dyyb antibody. There is no generic equivalent of Inflectra.
This medication may cause some adverse effects such as chills, fever, muscle or joint pain, etc. If you experience some severe side effects below, please consult your doctor immediately.
• Allergic reactions such as difficult breathing, fainting, seizures, or swelling
• Easy bruising or bleeding, fever, numbness or tingling, jaundice or dark urine, skin changes, or weight loss
Before taking Inflectra, please tell your doctor all your medical history, including
• If you are allergic to Infliximab or any other allergies
• If you have blood pressure problems
• If you have cancer
• If you have diabetes
• If you have heart problems
• If you have light treatment for psoriasis (phototherapy)
1. If you have liver (such as hepatitis B) or kidney or lung problems (such as COPD)
• If you have tuberculosis if any of your family member has tuberculosis
• If you have a weak immune system
• If you have a recent vaccination or are scheduled to receive any vaccines
• If you have a nerve system disorder (such as multiple sclerosis, numbness/tingling, seizures)
This medication can make you more likely to get infections or may worsen any current infections. Also please tell your doctor all the prescriptions and otc medications you are taking especially drugs that weaken the immune system or increase the risk of infections. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
InflectraCon: Inflectra's First Global User Conference Announced