Flovent (Fluticasone) is a prescription medication used to manage and treat asthma, allergic rhinitis, emphysema, and atopic dermatitis. It prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. Flovent is used to prevent asthma attacks. Fluticasone is a steroid medication that works by reducing swelling (inflammation) of the airways in the lungs to make breathing easier. When used regularly every day, inhaled fluticasone decreases the number and severity of asthma attacks. It will not treat an asthma attack that has already begun. In a study (Efficacy and Safety of Salmeterol/Fluticasone Propionate Combination Delivered by the Diskus or Pressurised Metered-Dose Inhaler in Children with Asthma
, 2005), T Bracamonte, U Schauer, A Emeryk…found that “SFC delivered via Diskus or pMDI was shown to be highly effective in asthmatic children aged 4–11 years. Children as young as 4 years were able to use the Diskus and pMDI effectively. The combination is clinically equivalent when administered via either device in this patient population.”
Other alternative medications for asthma and COPD management include: Alvesco
, Ventolin diskus
We currently have the brand Flovent manufactured by GSK (also known as Flixotide) from Canada, Turkey, and New Zealand. Flovent is available in several dosage forms: a diskus inhaler, available in 50 mcg/60 dose and 100 mcg/60 dose and 250 mcg/60 dose; a nebule, available in 0.5 mg/2 ml and 2 mg/2 ml. The generic version of Flovent diskus is not available.
Stop using fluticasone and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
• Blurred vision or pain in the eye;
• Signs of infection such as fever, chills, sore throat, ear pain, flu symptoms;
• Skin rash, bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness;
• Weakness, tired feeling, nausea, vomiting, and feeling like you might pass out;
• Wheezing or breathing problems after using this medication;
• Worsening asthma symptoms
Less serious side effects of fluticasone may include:
• Dryness in your mouth, nose or throat;
• Hoarseness or deepened voice;
• Stuffy nose, sinus pain, coughs;
• White patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips
The most important factor in utilizing flovent to improve your asthma symptoms is taking it correctly. Using flovent only when you are experiencing asthma symptoms is not a good way to control your asthma. Contact your doctor immediately if you experience episodes of asthma that are not responsive to bronchodilators (such as salbutamol or terbutaline) while using this medication. Do not stop this medication abruptly, as this may result in withdrawal symptoms such as stomach discomfort, pain or worsening of asthma.
• Where can I buy Flovent diskus?
You can buy Flovent diskus online from Canadian Pharmacy King at hug savings. Or place an order by mail, fax, email, or call our customer support at 1-877-745-9217.
• How much does it cost?
The Flovent diskus cost may vary depend on the different brands, dosage, quantities, countries of suppliers. At Canadian Pharmacy King, we are proud to offer high competitive prices on Flovent inhaler.
• Is there a generic version of Flovent diskus?
Yes, the generic version of Flovent diskus currently is not available.
• Can I purchase it without a prescription?
No, you can not purchase Flovent diskus without a prescription. A prescription from your physician is required to order Flovent.
• Are there any discounts or coupons available for Flovent diskus?
Unfortunately, there are no discounts or coupons available for Flovent diskus. However, Canadian Pharmacy King is proud to offer exceptional high-quality prescription medications at an affordable price.
• How do I refill my prescription online?
Yes, you can refill your prescription online or call our customer support at 1-877-745-9217 for help.
• Can I use my insurance to cover the cost?
Unfortunately, we do not accept any type of insurances.