Fanapt (iloperidone) is a prescription medication used to treat certain mood disorder. Iloperidone is an atypical antipsychotic or a second generation of psychotics used for the acute treatment of schizophrenia. It works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural substances in the brain. Fanapt (Iloperidone) is previously known as Zomaril. This medication can be taken with or without food. Take Fanapt exactly as prescribed.
CanadianPharmacyKing.com supplies generic Iloperidone also known as IIosure manufactured by Sun Pharma in India. It is available in the strengths of 2 mg, 4 mg and 6 mg in tablet form. There is no brand Fanapt available on sale.
This medication may cause some adverse effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth, stomach pain, stuffy nose, tiredness, weight gain, etc. If you experience some severe side effects below, please consult your doctor immediately.
• Allergic reactions such as difficult breathing, fainting, seizures, or swelling
• Confusion, fever, shaking, sweating, tremor, muscle spasms
Before taking Fanapt, please tell your doctor all your medical history, including
• If you are allergic to Iloperidone or any ingredients in this medication
• If you have a heart disease
• If you have blood pressure problems
• If you have cancer
• If you have dementia or seizures
• If you have diabetes
• If you have glaucoma
• If you have liver or kidney problems
This medication may change your heart rhythm and increase the risk of cardiovascular effects. Check with your doctor while on treatment. Also please tell your doctor all the prescriptions and otc medications you are taking, especially: antidepressants and HIV drugs. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.