Common side effects of Celestone Soluspan Injection may include headache, depression, mood swings, sleep problems, numbness, tingling, burning pain, skin redness, itching, or discolouration, thinning skin, stretch marks, muscle weakness, nausea, bloating, or stomach pain.
Contact your doctor immediately if you notice more serious side effects such as:
• Any wound that will not heal;
• A seizure;
• Blurred vision, tunnel vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights;
• Bumps on the skin, or raised blotches (purple, pink, brown, or red);
• Chest pain, swollen glands;
• Fast, slow, or irregular heartbeats;
• Pain and swelling or stiffness in your joints with fever or general ill feeling;
• Severe depression, changes in personality, unusual thoughts or behaviour;
• Severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back;
• Signs of increased adrenal gland hormones (weight gain in your face and shoulders, slow wound healing, skin discolouration, thinning skin, increased body hair, tiredness, mood changes, menstrual changes, sexual changes);
• Swelling, rapid weight gain, shortness of breath
Celestone can affect growth in children. Tell your doctor if your child is not growing at a normal rate while using this medication.
This is not a complete list of side effects. If you notice any other side effects not listed here, please contact your doctor or pharmacist.