Making Your New Year's Resolutions Successby Liubov Edwards - January 12th, 2017
After the lovely festive season is time for making resolutions. Unfortunately many of us fail after just several attempts to follow them. We all know how hard it is, but luckily there are psychological methods that can help:
1) Do not give up, if old habits creeps back. See them as unavoidable set-backs and just keep trying and you will soon see an improvement.
2) Look for support from friends and family. Moral support is important to help you to stick to your goals.
3) Keep records of your progress. Dairy , journal or spreadsheet would be helpful.
4) Be realistic. Do not set too many goals as it is better just to focus on one or two things at a time.
5) Try to avoid stress, as it can trigger unhealthy habits.
Liubov Edwards worked as our freelance graphic designer since 2011 for kingsblog.
Use this code to share the image on your blog or website.
Leave your comment:
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *.